Understanding a School Inspection Report
School inspection reports will have information such as:
- how well inspectors think the school is doing and what it could do to make things even better
- how well pupils are doing, both in their education and their overall well-being and personal development
- what parents and carers think about the school
- how up to date the school buildings are, including any boarding school living accommodation
- how any problems or complaints are dealt with
- how the school complies with rules and regulations.
Our School Improvement Plan sets out our plans for the 2019-20 school year.
The following action plans have all been produced by the subject leaders to feed into our Developing Excellence Plan: